I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have a Website!!

Yes, it has been a long time coming, but I finally have a website! I have been a nervous wreck about this whole thing, launching my site and setting my prices (eeek!). Now its market the heck out of myself time and get lots of business :-) The website still needs a bit of work and some text sections need to be added, but I couldn't hide it any longer... Feel free to give suggestions and let me know what all my grammatical errors are (mom, I know you will!!). Don't forget to send my website to everyone you know and tell them how great I am (wink wink)! Thank you to everyone who has been following my blog and supporting me. You guys Rock! Oh, I almost forgot to mention the name of my site... its www.emilyhayesphotography.com or www.ehayesphoto.com.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

My only suggestion (and if it is on the site somewhere, sorry I didn't see it) is to put the areas where you would come and do your work....

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Thanks so much! I totally missed that one. I just updated the about me section... I still have some work to do on the text fields.