I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, November 24, 2008

The M Family

This past weekend I had the opportunity to photograph a beautiful little girl named Julia (beautiful is an understatement). She was such a trooper out in the cold and past her nap time... Thank you guys for a great session photo session! With families like yours, this doesn't feel like a job (and I'm not just being cheesy, I really mean it!) :-)

Cutie!
Cutie!
Cutie!
Cutie!
Cutie!
Cutie!
Cutie!
Cutie!
Cutie!
Cutie!
Cutie!

3 comments:

Katz said...

my goodness, that girl is beautiful. great shots, emily.

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo Cute!!!!!!

Frances Seay said...

Thank you for creating these first memories for this beautiful new family. These moments happen only once and you have been able to capture not only the faces but the feelings of joy. What a special gift you have and have given. (I am really proud of you)