I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Family and Pies

I had a wonderful thanksgiving today... I was able to spend the afternoon with family, good food, and lost of Pies! I even tried out a new sweet potato casserole recipe, similar to the Boston market recipe (SOOO GOOOD!). It used 2 cups of sugar, almost 2 sticks of butter and only 3 sweet potatoes, so you know it was good :-) After dinner we realized we had 6 deserts for 8 people! 4 pies and 2 cakes, needless to say I am currently still in a food coma. I took some pictures of pies and family below... Enjoy!
Family and Pie
Family and Pie
This was the table scape after dinner, I still think it looks AMAZING!
Family and Pie
Dad
Family and Pie
Mom (Yes I have good genes in my family!)
Family and Pie
My brother and his awesome Fiance!
Family and Pie
Me... Not my favorite pic, but I figured I would would put one up of me.
Family and Pie
Me trying to be artistic!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love your pix Emily! I'm glad you don't live here, because I'd have a hard time choosing between you & Katharine to take my family pictures! Your family still looks pretty much like I remember (does your mom ever age?!), except Mike's a little taller! Tell him I said congratulations & give everyone my love & I miss you guys!! (Oh & did you love "Twilight"? I did!)

Frances Seay said...

Thanksgiving never looked so yummy.

Anonymous said...

Um, could you please photoshop my double chin. etc? Thanks!