I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm Back Baby!!

Alright, I know its been 2 months since my last post!! To be honest, I haven't done any photography in the past two months... It was actually a nice break since I had been going full speed ahead since March. Well 2 months of nothing, and then, all of the sudden, in the past week I have booked 5 jobs!! I think its getting down the wire and people are starting to realize they only have a few weeks left to get their Christmas photos done!!

Today I did two photo-shoots which both were amazing! First, the weather was beautiful! After a week of freezing cold, we got a day of 70 degree weather! I think God must have been smiling down on me because I couldn't have asked for a better day. Additionally, I discovered a new park which was also ideal for the photo-shoots. The thing that made it even better was that both families had the most amazing kids ever. I have to admit, I was a little nervous to photograph 4 kids under 8 (in each family), but they were wonderful. I did bribe them with candy, but I think they would have been just as great had I not. I have almost finished editing the photos and will have a few posts up shortly!

0 comments: