I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fredrick MD Engagement Session| Kaitlynn and David

Do you remember two weekends ago when it was 10 degrees outside? While most people were bundled up inside sheltering yourselves from the cold, Kaitlynn, David, and I were out in Downtown Fredrick doing an engagement session! Due to crazy holiday schedules and the fact that Kaitlynn was leaving to go back to school, we were left with one day to do photos, and I have to say, looking at the photos you would never know (They did a great job)! Thank you guys for being such troopers and for being such a cute, fun couple! I can't wait to photograph your wedding in June!


We started out in the cold...
Fredrick MD Engagement Photography
But soon ducked into the Delaplaine Visual Art Museam to warm up.
Fredrick MD Engagement Photography
Since we were in an art museam, I thought I would get artey!
Fredrick MD Engagement Photography

Fredrick MD Engagement Photography

Fredrick MD Engagement Photography
I found some doors with my favorite color and couldn't resist!
Fredrick MD Engagement Photography

Fredrick MD Engagement Photography

Fredrick MD Engagement Photography

Fredrick MD Engagement Photography

So Downtown Fredrick is officially my new favorite spot to shoot. The colors are amazing and the whole feel is just so quaint. Special thanks to the Delaplaine Visual Art Museam for letting us shoot there. I think we would have frozen otherwise!

Delaplaine Visual Art Museam
40 South Carroll Street
Frederick, Maryland 21701

1 comments:

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

Emily, these are amazing! I never would have thought of downtown Frederick. Nice work, as usual!