I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Three boys and a little lady!

I had a nightmare last night that as I was photographing this family, my lens fell off and broke. I am glad that my nightmare didn't turn into a reality and I was able to capture these images.
Family Photo Shoots
Family Photo Shoots
Family Photo Shoots
Family Photo Shoots
Family Photo Shoots
Family Photo Shoots
Family Photo Shoots
Family Photo Shoots
Family Photo Shoots
I always insist to get a picture of mom and dad alone. What a cute couple!

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh the kids were so good for you! The pics came out great!