I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Shout out to all the Twilight Fans!

OK, most people who read this probably know that I am a HUGE Twilight fan (yes, I am one of those people). Well I have been anxiously awaiting the release of the movie and guess what? Today is the day! Me and all the people I have gotten into twilight (some found it on their own), are going to see the late show tonight and I seriously cannot express my excitement! Here are some movie stills I jacked from the web...
Twilight Movie Screen Shot 9
twilight movie stills
Twilight Movie Screen Shot 11

3 comments:

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Just saw the movie, kind or sad :-( They needed more money and a different soundtrack.

Kathleen said...

It was fun to all get together though. Thanks for organizing it. It was good to see you.....

Dave Shilling said...

you should check out www.joeyl.com he's the photographer that shot their promo stuff.. he's a 19 year old kid btw. crazy. oh and yaaay bschool!!!