I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Injured

I broke my foot on Monday. I would love to have a great story to tell, like I was rock climbing or sky diving, but I smiply tripped and was not able to catch myself. I trip quite often, but this time I got stuck on an uneven peice of sidewalk, and down I went. Now the break itself is very slight and luckily will only have to be in a boot for two weeks! This whole thing has really been quite an adventure. I am glad that I am now off the crutches and hope to never return. My foot is still swolen and brused and I will spare you of the hedious image.

Right now I will not be doing any photo shoots in July, but please contact me now to book your photo session for August. I have started to receive several inquires and my weekends are starting to fill up! (Note: I will be charing a discounted fee through the end of August, but my prices will go up after that, so book now!!)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so sorry you broke your foot. What a pain! Hope you're on the mend soon. Keep the photos coming. They look great. :)

Kathleen said...

EM. OMG. Thanks for telling me! I am glad you are doing better though. I had to wear a space boot back in high school. They are ugly and big. Feel better soon!!!

Diana said...

Sorry you broke your foot, that stinks. I talked with my MIL. Can I schedule our family shoot on the 16th in the early afternoon? We are all going to the Maroon 5 concert that night. In fact that's the whole reason we'll all be together. Let me know if that works for you. Thanks,
Diana

Aleese and Scott said...

Emily I can't believe you broke your foot!! I am so sorry that is so crappy! Also I love your new pictures they are great and thanks for entertaining Scotty why I was gone you guys are such great friends!!