I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day | Washington DC Newborn Photography

Because its mothers day I had to post a sneak peak my session yesterday with new mom Jill. Little Eleanor was so amazing the whole time and you could just see the joy that she has brought into her parents and grandparents lives. I will post more this week, but I just had to post these today!


Washington DC Newborn Photography,Washington DC Newborn Photographer,DC newborn photography,DC newborn photographer,emily hayes photography,newborn photography

Washington DC Newborn Photography,Washington DC Newborn Photographer,DC newborn photography,DC newborn photographer,emily hayes photography,newborn photography


To all mothers out there, you are amazing!

0 comments: