I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baby Charlie | Maryland Newborn Photography

After months of waiting, I finally had the opportunity to photography baby Charlie and her family! When I drove up to the home of Judes and Dan I was seriously excited to see that they had floor to ceiling windows on two stories (yea natural light!). Then, I met the whole family and had another one of those, I have the best job in the world, moments! I have said it once before but I will say it again, I have the best clients in the world and am so lucky to be able to do what I do! Thank you guys for the great session and for making my job so much fun! Here are some of my favorites from the day...


Emily Hayes Photography,Emily Hayes,Washington DC Newborn Photography,Maryland Newborn Photography,Newborn Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emily Hayes Photography,Emily Hayes,Washington DC Newborn Photography,Maryland Newborn Photography,Newborn Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emily Hayes Photography,Emily Hayes,Washington DC Newborn Photography,Maryland Newborn Photography,Newborn Photography
We were so lucky to have Judes parents visiting!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jill Myers said...

These are adorable and you're right that all that natural light is great!

James - NYC Wedding Photographers said...

A beautiful baby and excellent pictures.