I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My super cute parents! | Washington DC Portrait Photography

For Christmas this year I gave my parents a "real" photo-shoot. For the past 2 years my mom kept asking me why I never take pictures of the family, so I decided that it was about time I did an official photo-shoot for my parents. The whole session lasted about 10 minutes(my dad is always go, go, go, so I didn't have a large window), but I am just so happy with how the photos turned out. I really feel like the images capture the love between my parents, and after 30 years of marriage, they are happier than they have ever been!

Thank you mom and dad for the amazingly fun session. You both are such wonderful examples to me. I love you so much and am grateful to be your daughter!




Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography
This is my favorite shot!
Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

Washington DC Portrait Photography

4 comments:

Lindzie said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing!

our corner around the globe said...

Hi Emily, I'm in the CC ward. I love these pictures of your parents. They look adorable!

Abby Leigh said...

I really like the way you captured their love for eachother. Great shots :)

Kara said...

your mom is beautiful! these are so cute!