I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sarah and Dan: an 80's Romance | Baltimore Engagement Photography

Confession… I love a good romance book! In fact, just about any book I read must have some romance to keep my interest. Now, romance books are good and all, but to see the real thing just makes me giddy!

Last weekend I had total blast photographing my cousin Sarah and her man, Dan.

Sarah and Dan met at The Legwarmers concert. For those who don’t know who The Legwarmers are, they are an awesome 80s tribute band (you have to go see like 80s music at all!). Dan was only 10 when the 80s ended, but for some reason he grew up loving 80s music, and it was that love of 80s music that led him to meet the love of his life, Sarah. Their love story started 2 years ago, when Sara decided to have a fun girl’s night, dress up in tacky clothes, and go rock out to The Legwarmers. While she was at the concert she saw a cute guy sticking out of the crowd, and decided to slowly work her way over to him (I must note that I have known Sarah my whole life, and she pretty shy my nature, so this is not typically like her). They danced for a bit, but then Sarah’s friend’s quickly left the concert, and she was pulled away, without enough time for them to even get each other’s names.

One hour later, as Dan was leaving the concert, Sarah also leaving a bar near the venue. Dan looked over and in his own words… “saw an angel walking towards me.” Totally by chance they happened to meet again, and if you ever meet them, you will know that it must have been fate. They exchanged numbers, he called her a few days later, and, well... the rest is history!

Thank you guys so much for asking me to be your photographer! You guys are the best, and Dan, I’m so excited to have you in the family! Here are my favorites from our shoot :-)


Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography


Baltimore Engagement Photography

Baltimore Engagement Photography













2 comments:

Jill Myers said...

Great pics and I loved reading about how they met. Fun!

Abby Leigh said...

These are adorable!
The colors and processing are amazing, great job