I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby Adam

Today I had the joy of photographing my new 2nd cousin Adam (could be 1st cousins once removed, not sure)! Baby Adam was born March 2, 2009 weighing 7 lb. 6 oz. and 20" long. This was the first time I have photographed a baby this young (5 days old!), and thankfully, while his mom took a much needed nap, he stayed quietly asleep (just cried a few time) for his photo-shoot. Dad was a huge help, and Adam was a superstar! Here are a few of my favorites...
BABY WALTERS
baby adam
baby adam
BABY WALTERS

2 comments:

Diana said...

Emily, I can't believe how good you are getting. I thought you were really good when you first started, but it's amazing to see how much your photography has changed in the last year. I took my facebook profile picture, I know, funny huh? My sister taught me how to take it and then I just played around with it in Picasa. I know, I'm a dork. How is your website coming along?

Frances Seay said...

If only you were around to take the pictures when I was having babies. Oh, I guess that would have been a little difficult since you are one of my babies. Lucky Adam to have pictures to look at when he gets older that will be cool and not embarrassing. Elizabeth & JR are even luckier to have not only great pictures to show off their beautiful new baby but the baby too!!! (FYI-you and Adam are 1st cousins once removed. Your child and Adam would be 2nd cousins) MOM