I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, January 12, 2009

My Christmas Part 1

Todd and I had a very special Christmas this year. Not only did we get to spend the first Christmas at Mom and Dad's beautiful new home in South Carolina, but Todd's brother Robb and his family will nice enough to come all the way from Idaho to join us. The best part was getting to meet my niece Lacee! Seriously the best baby every (as you can see I really enjoyed photographing her). We had an amazing time and I documented every moment (over 800 pictures total!). Here are some of the Highlights...
Christmas
This is why I gained 10 pounds in a week :-)
Christmas
Happy Birthday Dad!!
Christmas
Grandma and Scott cooking Christmas Eve Dinner...
Christmas
Scott and his Super Man PJs... continuing a family tradition!
Christmas
Todd the Shepard... We acted out the Christmas story, I was the angel :-)
Christmas
Santa was the narrator...
Christmas
A Christmas book before bed...
Christmas
Christmas
Opening presents...
Christmas
Santa visited me too!
Christmas
Future photographer!
Christmas
Christmas
Todd and I miss everyone!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are not just pictures - they capture stories. Emily has an eye that catches the best moments in life. She is the best!

Mrs Abbott said...

so cute!

Jenny said...

Your pictures are amazing Emily! If only you were a photographer in the dorms...think of all the fun photos we'd have! Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I ditto the comments by Corrie!! Your family is sure lucky to have an amazing photographer in the family. These pictures will spark wonderful memories for years to come. I guess that is why you do this!

Anonymous said...

Superman? Those pjs look like Batman to me. lol Nice pics.