I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Little Aiden

I took these photos for my friend Allison. Aiden is about 1 month old and was FASCINATED with my camera. He literally wouldn't take his eyes off of the lens.




Although the lighting was from a lamp, and it was not ideal, I couldn't help but snap this picture just after he fell asleep. It is one of my favorites!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Emily-
I stumbled across your blog and just love your photos of children! I, too, am trying to get into the whole child photography thing. Can I ask what kind of camera and lens you use or suggest? Also, what kind of photoshop actions do you use? You can email me at joannedunkley12@gmail.com

THANKS!

Joanne

Katharine said...

Hey Em! They turned out great!

~You'll never know said...

Thats a beautiful Picture ...Your very talented!